Creating a strong employee value proposition (EVP) and employer brand requires multiple steps to ensure you capture an accurate reflection of the employee experience. It is critical to plan ahead to meet your project goals in order to actively manage your reputation. Use the Employee Value Proposition Workbook to:
- Document organizational challenges and record goals and metrics for the EVP project.
- Create employee segments that will be used to identify potential participants for gathering the employee voice.
- Identify key insights from the data sources, and document themes that will serve as the base for the EVP.
- Draft EVP statements and elevator pitch.
- Conduct a competitor analysis to ensure your EVP statement is differentiated in the labor market.
- Evaluate the EVP against HR programs and policies to identify gaps.
Use this workbook to support the process of uncovering the EVP.