Equip managers to address poor performance with employees who are working in-person or virtually. This training deck's learning objectives include:
- Recognize the manager’s role in managing performance improvement in a hybrid work environment.
- Diagnose root causes of low performance in a hybrid environment and develop strategies to address them.
- Understand how to hold effective performance improvement conversations in a hybrid environment.
- Learn key coaching principles to support sustained performance.
- Identify when additional formal performance improvement steps are necessary.
Use this training deck to facilitate manager training on hybrid team performance management.