- Although talent acquisition (TA) is among the most diverse and mature markets in HR technology, the function still has difficulty with using virtual solutions to its advantage. This resulted in many TA functions scrambling to find band-aid solutions to continue operations in the short term at the beginning of the pandemic. However, because the pandemic will impact the way organizations work for the foreseeable future, temporary solutions will not be sufficient.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Effective virtual TA solutions drive success in multiple priorities, including process efficiency, candidate experience, and quality of hire. This was true before the pandemic, is still true during it, and will continue to be true into the new normal. Use the shift to a remote environment as an opportunity to enhance the TA process with virtual solutions.
Impact and Result
- Identify TA activity priorities that must be shifted to more sustainable virtual solutions. Assess virtual options available, including existing technology, to not only support operations during the pandemic but also enhance the overall TA process in the long term by improving process efficiencies, candidate experience, and quality of hire.