Multi-rater feedback provides employees with a holistic perspective on their behaviors in key competencies and empowers them to prioritize their
The McLean & Company 360 Feedback assessment provides an easy-to-use, customizable solution to rate the essential competencies required to achieve organizational goals and remain competitive.
Why use our 360?
- Configurable in multiple languages
- Largely employee-driven to reduce burden on administration
- Extremely customizable, economical, and scalable
- Confidential feedback reports encourage candid responses
- Obtain quantitative ratings and qualitative recommendations
- Supported with best-practice research, templates, and tools
- Help participants identify strengths and development opportunities.
- Provide participants with a variety of perspectives on their competencies and behaviors.
- Foster a culture of open and honest communication throughout the entire organization.
- Give employees the opportunity to take ownership of their own development.
McLean & Company’s 360 Feedback assessment includes a list of 10 core competencies presented in McLean & Company’s Develop a Competency Framework
You can add and customize core, functional, and job-specific competencies with proficiency levels to suit roles in
A well-designed 360 Feedback assessment process is a critical building block of an organization’s talent development strategy.
Design a 360 Feedback assessment process to gain further insights on how multi-rater feedback can optimize employee development and help them achieve greater levels of proficiency with competencies that drive organizational performance.Design a 360 Feedback Process