- HR departments are often faced with limited time, money, and skills; outsourcing is an option to help HR best use resources and improve service levels.
- HR outsourcing is challenging in itself and needs careful management in order to ensure that expectations are met and the investment is a valuable one.
- HR outsourcing can result in employee demoralization and negatively impact the organizational culture and level of productivity.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- The performance of your HR department can be elevated by outsourcing tactical activities to an HRO provider, freeing up resources to focus on strategic projects and in-house upskilling as required.
Impact and Result
- Investigate pain points in the current HR processes and requirements to determine what is driving the need to outsource.
- Use a defined vendor selection process including a request for proposal (RFP) process to solicit proposals for HR outsourcing, and form a proposal evaluation committee to objectively evaluate vendor RFP responses.
- Proactively prepare the vendor for a successful and collaborative relationship by being clear about expectations and providing them with essential organizational information required to customize service delivery.