Use the Base Pay Structure Tool to:
- Record the job worth hierarchy, including job points.
- Document market data for benchmark jobs to obtain aggregate market data.
- Plot benchmarked market data, display trendlines, and create preliminary pay bands.
- Input the average organizational base pay amount for each role.
- Overlay organizational base pay data onto the market graph data.
- Finalize base pay structure.
Use this tool to help you with each step of creating a base pay structure, starting with the internal job worth hierarchy and finishing with the finalized base pay structure.