High-Impact Leadership: Train Managers to Craft Their Leadership Brand
Build a service-oriented leadership brand to differentiate capabilities and elevate professional influence.
When managers don’t have a leadership brand or aren’t using their brand strategically:
- Their brand isn’t consistent and is confusing for people to decipher.
- Their brand doesn’t align with who they are or what they want to do, causing them to feel disengaged and unmotivated.
- Their leadership potential is wasted or misdirected.
- They try to be all things to all people, and exhaust themselves managing different stakeholders.
- The organizational leadership brand suffers.
When managers have an expertly crafted and evident leadership brand:
- They are engaged and motivated.
- They are able to work more collaboratively with their peers.
- They stay with the organization longer.
- They feel passionate about their work.
- The organizational leadership brand is strengthened.
Module 1: Train Managers to Craft Their Leadership Brands
- Understand the significance of having a leadership brand and how it differs from a traditional personal or organizational brand.
- Craft individual manager brands using the key elements that comprise an optimal branding statement.
- Validate brands with others so that participants can refine and perfect their brands.
- Learn how to live the brand, and communicate it to different audiences.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Clarifies the purpose of the training and helps to set goals.
- Creates optimal branding statement, using the four key elements that make it relevant to both the individual and the organization.
- Helps ensure the branding statement is authentic and organizationally aligned.
- Participants will move beyond the training and apply their brand in their daily routine.
|1.1||Understand leadership branding||
|1.2||Craft a leadership brand||
|1.3||Validate the leadership brand||
|1.4||Live the leadership brand||