Train Managers to Craft Their Leadership Brand
Build a leadership brand to differentiate capabilities and elevate professional influence.
Managers who have not created a thoughtful and authentic leadership brand often:
- Have an inconsistent or confusing approach to leading.
- Are not aligning who they are with what they want to do, causing them to feel disengaged and unmotivated.
- Do not fulfill their leadership potential.
- Try to be all things to all people and exhaust themselves managing different stakeholders.
Leaders who hold themselves accountable to their brand:
- Increase their ability to achieve career goals.
- Stand out and make known the unique value they have to offer.
- Clarify the actions they should and should not be taking.
- Increase their own self-awareness and communication skills.
Module 1: Train Managers to Craft Their Leadership Brand
- Train managers to uncover your competencies and differentiators.
- Have managers draft their own leadership brand statement and assess its validity with external input.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Self-awareness and conscious effort towards focused actions that improve employee interactions and leadership decisions.
|1.1||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.||
|1.2||Facilitate leadership branding training.||