In today's work world, change is inevitable. However, the success of a change depends on whether it is effectively or poorly managed. In this training, people managers will learn to:
1. Understand their roles within the change management process.
2. Assess the impact of changes on their team.
3. Identify change agents within their team.
4. Draft a change communications plan for their team.
5. Develop strategies for sustaining changes.
Use this training deck to facilitate change management process training for managers.