Equip your managers to handle poor performance issues so they can steer employees to the path of better performance, ensuring productivity and better bottom-line results for the organization.
This eLearning module will help managers:
- Identify the root causes of poor employee performance.
- Develop strategies to address root causes of poor employee performance.
- Understand how to prepare for and structure effective conversations with employees about poor performance.
- Set action items with employees and give feedback to rectify poor performance.
- Understand how to sustain performance with coaching.
Upload this LMS module into your learning management system to enable online training.
Also related to this course are the following:
- Microlearning: Practice Managing Employee Reactions to Complex Poor Performance Conversations will help managers practice handling employee reactions to complex poor performance conversations in a safe environment.
- LMS Download: Difficult Conversations at Work – Practice and Plan Effective Strategies will help with the understanding of the EASE framework to navigate difficult conversations with employees.
- LMS Download: Coach Employees for High Performance and Development will train managers to use a behavior-focused coaching model to influence team performance.