The overarching goal of this training deck is to educate managers on key resilience behaviors. Learning objectives of the Train Managers to Build Resilience Behaviors training include:
- Recognize the ongoing pressure of today’s workplaces and the impact it can have on mental and physical wellbeing.
- Learn key resilience behaviors: the dynamic learning mindset, flexibility and activating networks.
- Adopt the five tenets of a dynamic learning mindset and learn how to foster these in yourself and on your teams.
- Learn to recognize and overcome “fixed mindset” thinking in yourself and others.
- Build a diverse professional network to ensure ongoing exposure to new ideas and opportunities.
Help managers learn to embed resilience behaviors as well as coach their team to do the same.