Equip managers to take ownership of engagement and turn results into action. Learning objectives include:
- Understand what engagement is and why it matters for organizational success.
- Understand the process for managing engagement survey results, including the manager’s role in communication and action planning.
- Review and interpret your team’s engagement survey results.
- Learn how to take action on engagement results.
- Learn how to become a more engaging manager.
Download the course material and deliver the training yourself or engage skilled McLean & Company facilitators to deliver it onsite for you.
Please use this training deck in conjunction with the Demystify Engagement Data blueprint.