Navigate decision points throughout development of the work-from-home (WFH) program. Use the Sustained WFH Workbook to:
- Document the current state of the WFH experience at the organization.
- Determine the suitability of work units for suistained WFH and which option is best for them.
- Record the goals and metrics to measure the success of the WFH program.
- Set standard program parameters at the organizational level and variations in parameters at the work unit level to create a framework for the WFH program.
- Document the required resources, support, and program changes required to enable the WFH program.
Use this workbook to develop the WFH program.