Specify requirements to support your relocation strategy for staff and business operations in the event of a facility disruption, as per the organization's BCP and input from organizational leaders. Use the Relocation Checklists template to:
- - Define high-level responsibilities in a relocation scenario for different key groups
- - Outline IT-specific tasks to support relocation.
- - Document how many workers require new equipment, how many require support immediately, and how many can be deferred.
- - List requirements by business unit.
- - Identify whether possible alternate sites meet business requirements.
Use this checklist to coordinate the team in the event of a crisis that forces a site relocation.