Use this microlearning to understand what anti-racism is and explore practical examples of what anti-racism looks like. After completing this microlearning, learners will be able to:
- Define the common terms surrounding anti-racism.
- Identify the difference between anti-racism vs. not racist.
- Analyze common situations or barriers that requires anti-racist action to be taken.
- Be guided to recognize what their role is when it comes to supporting anti-racism.
- Prepare themselves to take action with the Anti-Racism Taking Action Guide, provided in this training.