Before you launch the HR Stakeholder Management survey, plan the survey lifecycle and how data collected will be analyzed and used. Use the HR Stakeholder Management (HRSM) Survey Workbook to:
- Articulate the purpose, goals, and metrics for the HRSM survey.
- Outline the details and track the progression of survey activities.
- Capture and plan key messages for program stakeholders and participants.
- Consolidate and summarize key insights from the stakeholder feedback gathered in follow-up meetings.
- Capture insights from the data analysis.
- Document action plan initiatives to address feedback from the HRSM survey.
Use this workbook to document key information and decisions while working through the HRSM Survey Guide.