Before you launch the HR Organizational Alignment (HROA) diagnostic, plan the survey lifecycle and how data collected will be analyzed and used. Use the HR Organizational Alignment Diagnostic Workbook to:
- Articulate the purpose, goals, and metrics for the HROA diagnostic.
- Outline the details and track the progression of survey activities.
- Capture and plan key messages for program participants.
- Consolidate and summarize key insights from the stakeholder feedback gathered in follow-up meetings.
- Capture insights from the data analysis.
- Document action plan initiatives to address feedback from the HROA diagnostic.
Use this workbook to document key information and decisions while working through the HROA Diagnostic Guide.