Go through a list of key considerations to ensure you are ready before embarking on the HRIS implementation. The HR Information System Readiness Assessment Checklist will make sure you have the following project elements in place:
- An understanding of the goals and objectives.
- An effective project team.
- High-level cost and budget.
- Executive sponsorship and buy-in.
- An HRIS methodology.
- A risk management plan.
- A change management plan.
- Alignment with technical drivers.
Use this checklist to evaluate HR's readiness for HRIS and allocate resources needed to become prepared.