Before you launch an employee exit survey, make a plan for the survey lifecycle and how the data collected will be analyzed and acted on. Use the Exit Survey Program Workbook to:
- Articulate the purpose for the program and develop the goals and metrics.
- Document the roles and accountabilities for each stakeholder.
- Outline the details and track the progress of survey activities.
- Capture key messages for exit survey program stakeholders and participants.
- Document the action plan initiatives that have been identified to address feedback.
Use this workbook to document key information and decisions while working through the Exit Survey Guide.