Design an employee-powered volunteer program that is aligned with organizational goals and designed to bring value to both employees and the organization.
- Document the program’s stakeholders and the design committee’s roles and responsibilities.
- Determine organizational and employee needs in relation to volunteerism by collecting and analyzing organizational data.
- Identify employee interest in volunteerism.
- Track program goals and metrics.
- Record decision points for the shortlisted volunteer elements and assess their feasibility.
- Document required support factors.
Use this tool to build the employee volunteer program.