Use these comprehensive role play scenarios during employee and manager training on effective feedback skills, to give participants practice with all feedback actions and directions.
The role play scenarios will cover:
- Receiving feedback from a manager on development.
- Giving an employee feedback on performance.
- Asking a colleague for feedback on improvement.
- Giving a colleague feedback on improvement.
- Giving feedback to a direct manager.
- Receiving feedback from a subordinate.
Practice with the role play scenarios will help managers and employees with their confidence in exchanging feedback.