Before implementing the change, take the time to understand both the change and the landscape in which it takes place. Use the Change Assessment Tool to:
- Identify necessary resourcing for the change.
- Evaluate the readiness of the organization for change.
- Analyze the effect of the change on stakeholders.
- Conduct a detailed evaluation of the impact of the change on the organization from a people, process, and technology perspective.
- Brainstorm potential risks and identify contingency plans.
Use this tool to provide a holistic overview of change readiness and impact to guide action planning.