While HR professionals are experts in bringing a people-first lens to organizational challenges, many HR teams feel siloed, focusing solely on HR initiatives, rather than being perceived as key players in achieving organizational goals. This McLean & Company guide, Build HR Influence Through Curiosity and a Coach Approach, will:
- Provide strategies to continue to build HR influence through informal coaching conversations.
- Outline strategies for fostering effective coachable moments with leaders.
- Describe behaviors that will enable you, as an HR professional, to develop as a thought partner.
- Identify how you can better understand the leaders you work with.
- Discuss how to pivot as the conversation evolves.
Leverage the insights in this guide to continue to build your presence as an HR partner in the organization.