About This Webinar
Develop a Human Resources Information Systems Strategy that Supports HR, IT, and the Business
HRIS are moving from record keeping to business enabling – make sure your HRIS strategy keeps pace.
The role of HR is continuing to evolve as a strategic partner in the organization helping to drive real business value. As a result of these changes, the demands of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) are also evolving. HRIS are moving from simply record keeping to business enabling; shifting focus from centralized administration to organizational engagement. It is now imperative that your HR technology and roadmap are aligned to organization’s priorities.
- Ensure HR activities and technology are aligned with organizational and business goals.
- Build alignment and consensus on HRIS guiding principles across HR, Finance, and Executive.
- Prioritize HRIS requirements and assign process accountability to process owners to ensure continued success.
- Drive HR operating efficiency and effectiveness by identifying critical gaps and focusing efforts on value added activities.
- Establish a solid HRIS roadmap that moves HR and IT closer to the desired target state.
- Create a viable business case to get buy-in and approval by clearly communicating how HRIS can enable the business.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.