Webinar: The Future of HR
How HR leaders can navigate uncertainty and prepare their HR function for the future.
Over the past several years, HR has played a critical role in guiding the organization through change and uncertainty, prioritizing HR activities that will add the most value. Several drivers of change will continue to influence the HR landscape:
- Shifts in workforce demographics and composition are bringing more diversity to organizations.
- Political, social, economic, and environmental developments are raising concerns around living costs, recession, global health concerns, climate change, and social movements.
- Work itself is being reconceptualized through contingent workers, multiple-job holders, and remote and hybrid work.
- Changes in employee sentiment are driving an increased desire for work-life balance, flexibility, and security.
- Technological application and advancement are forcing organizations and HR functions to evolve and adapt.
Sentiments toward the HR function remain largely consistent – it has been perceived as a function that is increasing in importance, rather than one that is already important. Our Future of HR Report can serve as a powerful resource, providing a strategic lens to propel HR's transformation and drive organizational growth through informed decision-making and proactive planning.