Capture key information in one place as you work through the talent management (TM) framework. Use the Talent Management Framework Workbook to:
- Record information from strategic documents.
- Outline TM programs that currently exist in the organization and record data that reflects their effectiveness.
- Document high-level changes to address program gaps and the impact and effort of addressing those.
- Record the critical milestones involved in current TM programs as well the program's high-level inputs and outputs.
- Document current linkages between and beyond TM programs as well as missing linkages to add.
- Record the prioritized changes, with project owners and high-level timelines.
- Outline the TM purpose statements and associated metrics.
- Document business planning cycle milestones and critical milestones for each program in the TM framework.
- Plan ongoing internal communications for the TM framework.
Use this template to work through TM framework development.