The How to Be an Effective Change Agent Role Guide will support change agents as they learn what role they play in change management, what their responsibilities are, and strategies to help them success. The How to Be an Effective Change Agent Role Guide learning objectives include:
- Identify your role and responsibilities during a change.
- Recognize and describe different reactions to change.
- Communicate key messages about a specific change to different audiences.
- Describe best practices for sharing input you receive from stakeholders.
- Identify and compare different stakeholders' perspectives about a specific change.