Complement content during the session and keep concepts top of mind after the training as leaders practice what they learned. The Participant Handbook: Define a Leadership Identity helps participants:
- Understand the meaning and significance of a leadership identity.
- Reflect on their competencies, differentiators, and key player value.
- Create a leadership identity mindmap.
- Craft and communicate a leadership identity statement.
- Plan how to live their leadership identity in their day-to-day lives.
Distribute this handout to participants as a learning resource with all relevant training content.