Complement content during the session and keep concepts top of mind after the training as leaders practice what they learned. This Participant Handbook helps participants:
- Understand the meaning and significance of a leadership identity.
- Reflect on their competencies, differentiators, and stakeholder value.
- Create a leadership identity mind map.
- Craft and communicate a leadership identity statement.
- Plan how to live their leadership identity in their day-to-day lives.
Distribute this handout to participants as a learning resource with all relevant training content.