This guide outlines how HR professionals can enable leaders to:
- Identify, assess, and prioritize risks related to their portfolios.
- Align their individual risk preferences with those of the organization and apply this understanding to managing risks in their portfolios.
- Act with assurance in response to uncertainty and foster this same attitude within their teams.
- Communicate the significance of risks and risk management strategies to others.
- Develop proactive risk management plans to address new and continuing risks.