Understand the organization’s current and target state of HR functions, then calculate the estimated costs of sourcing options to make a decision between outsourcing HR activities, hiring a consultant, or managing all components of HR in-house. Use the HR Outsourcing Assessment Tool to:
- Assess the current performance of core HR areas.
- Discover the target state for HR activities that require improvement.
- Compare the potential costs of sourcing options.
- Begin to build a business case for stakeholder buy-in and sign-off.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to identify which solutions are most appropriate for your needs.
- Document goals and success metrics for the identified HRO solution.
Use the outcomes of this tool to identify the right HRO solution for your organization.