Increasing employee engagement was rated as the top priority for 2012 by HR professionals. Given only 1 in 3 employees are engaged, substantial improvement opportunities exist.
This research report will help you:
- Understand the importance of employee engagement.
- Learn how to measure employee engagement.
- Use survey results to identify the top priority areas to improve.
- Leverage staff input to generate ideas for engagement initiatives.
- Compare and select the best change initiatives.
- Put the three steps to implementing initiatives into action.