Ensuring that all approval documents are in line is a very important step in the recruitment process. Use the Approval to Hire Template to collect required position information as well as signatures of key stakeholders.
This template collects the following information:
- Job Title and Grade
- Whether the Job is New or a Replacement
- Hiring Manager’s name and Contact Information
- Successful Candidate’s Name
- Main Position Responsibilities
- Salary, Sign-on Bonus, and Annual Performance Bonus Target
- Stock Options and Relocation Payment
- All Stakeholder Signatures
Modify the template to suit the position and your organization. Once the approval is filled out, it should be kept in the recruiting file for the position.