Make data privacy a part of your pandemic response plan. Follow these steps to adapt your current privacy practices as you introduce new or temporary personal data collection methods to your operations:
- Identify data privacy challenges.
- Map out the modified data process inputs, flows, and outputs.
- Complete the Data Process Mapping Tool Lite.
- Complete the Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) threshold assessment and/or DPIA Lite.
- Review and revise supporting policy documentation.
- Make your pandemic response plan repeatable.
Leverage this process to ensure data privacy is an integral part of your organization's pandemic response operations.