This guide enables leaders to:
- Adopt a coaching mindset anywhere, anytime.
- Identify opportunities to coach outside of formalized performance or development conversations.
- Lead with curiosity by asking thought-provoking questions to help direct reports achieve their goals.
- Help others identify new perspectives, think critically, and problem-solve through a coach approach.
- Actively listen when coaching to deepen the conversation and build relationships.
- Elevate and inspire confidence in their team to build credibility as a leader.