Use the Employee Sponsorship Workbook in conjunction with the Build an Employee Sponsorship Program Blueprint to:
- Evaluate the organization's level of readiness for a formal sponsorship program.
- Identify key players who will design or consult on the design of the program.
- Complete a needs assessment to identify where sponsorship is most needed.
- Record the alignment of sponsorship with existing talent management programs.
- Select priority employee segments that will benefit most from participating in the sponsorship program.
- Document the selected program transparency level.
- Outline goals and metrics to track the program's success.
- Document the program structure, selection criteria, sourcing method, list of candidate and participants, matching criteria, and finalized matches.
Use this tool to gather information and track key decisions.