Employees leave when they don’t feel they’re getting the development they need. Design a development planning process that connects the right development opportunity to the right employee. Use the Employee Development Program Design Playbook to:
- Record data and proficiency levels used to assess employees.
- Assess existing development programs and activities against learning best practices.
- Document new development programs.
- Determine manager and employee follow-up accountabilities.
- Identify metrics to measure the program's impact.
- Use this workbook to build an impactful employee development program.