Refer to these case studies for examples of how organizations have designed and implemented employee sponsorship programs, highlighting the positive results of intentional sponsorship.
These case studies will give you examples of:
- Scaling a formal sponsorship program through technological enablement.
- Achieving success in selection and matching processes using a human touch.
- Advancing careers in academic medicine using successful models of sponsorship.
- Evolving a mentorship program into sponsorship to address leadership representation gaps.
- Using the power of sponsorship to challenge industry-wide barriers and biases.