Create a clear and common understanding of the 360 feedback process to set expectations among project stakeholders. Use the 360 Feedback Process Workbook to:
- Assess whether the foundational elements are in place to move forward with a 360 Feedback assessment process.
- Define the purpose of the process and select ratee group(s) and their competencies.
- Record logistics including, cadence and frequency, rater selection and approval process, debriefer and coach roles and other stakeholder accountabilities.
- Track success metrics related to the 360 process goals.
- Outline training logistics, along with the expectations surrounding results debriefing and ongoing coaching.
Use this workbook to outline the 360 feedback process.