Train Managers to Master Difficult Conversations
Stop avoiding, freezing, or giving in when the going gets tough.
Please note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Avoiding difficult conversations can have a widespread negative impact including:
- Lack of improvement or change in employee performance.
- Encouragement of bad behaviors due to avoidance of course-correcting conversations.
- Negative impact on HR dashboard metrics such as employee engagement and turnover.
Train managers to effectively approach the challenge of difficult conversations and:
- Spend less time avoiding issues and unwanted behaviors.
- Positively influence employee performance and productivity.
- Increase employee confidence in managers.
- Train managers on how to handle difficult conversations with employees.
- Allow managers to practice difficult conversations skills and techniques.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Understanding of how to address a difficult conversation.
||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
||Facilitate difficult conversations training.
- Facilitated training session.