Train Managers to Master Difficult Conversations
Stop avoiding, freezing, or giving in when the going gets tough.
Avoiding difficult conversations can have a widespread negative impact including:
- Lack of improvement or change in employee performance.
- Encouragement of bad behaviors due to avoidance of course-correcting conversations.
- Negative impact on HR dashboard metrics such as employee engagement and turnover.
Train managers to effectively approach the challenge of difficult conversations and:
- Spend less time avoiding issues and unwanted behaviors.
- Positively influence employee performance and productivity.
- Increase employee confidence in managers.
Module 1: Train Managers to Master Difficult Conversations
- Train managers on how to handle difficult conversations with employees.
- Allow managers to practice difficult conversations skills and techniques.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Understanding of how to address a difficult conversation.
|1.1||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.||
|1.2||Facilitate difficult conversations training.||