Train Managers to Build Key Resilience Behaviors
Prepare managers to respond to change with knowledge of key resilience behaviors.
Employees undergoing change are more likely to experience:
- Work-life conflict
- Interference from home life on job performance
Resilient behaviors help employees alleviate:
- Physical health symptoms due to the pressure of rapid change
- Negative feelings during the workday and chronic work stress
Module 1: Train Managers to Build Key Resilience Behaviors
- Create an awareness among managers about how to adopt key resilience behaviors.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Educate managers on the behaviors that they can adopt to develop their own resilience.
- Prepare managers to coach employees to develop resilience.
|1.1||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.||
|1.2||Facilitate resilience training.||