Plan for HR Shared Services
Look before you leap! Engage in detailed planning and design to find the right HR shared service model.
Without HR shared services (HRSS) implementation, you risk:
- Reduced accountability and efficiency for administrative tasks.
- Redundant and repetitive efforts within the HR department.
- Lower quality data and information, leading to substandard decisions.
- Lower customer service standards without the streamlined, accurate, and faster offering of HRSS.
Implementing HRSS in your organization can:
- Increase efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Improve customer service and HR reputation.
- Increase accessibility of HR information and empower employees.
- Increase HR’s capacity to be strategic.
Module 1: Plan for HR Shared Services
- Design the optimal HRSS model to support organizational objectives and streamline HR services delivery.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Use McLean & Company’s blueprint to design an HRSS model that fits the organization.
|1.1||Document and identify tasks and activities that shared services can improve.||
|1.2||Articulate a vision for an HRSS model that fits your organization’s needs.||