Implement a Human Capital Growth Plan
Drive a well-managed resource planning process and help your company grow.
Poor or non-existent HR growth strategy causes:
- Poor or inappropriate hiring choices
- Misalignment to business strategy
- The need for more hiring due to increased turnover, as well as wasted costs
- Extra stress on HR team members
- Failure to achieve targets and slowed growth
Well planned and organized HR strategy during high growth allows for:
- Bringing the right people into the organization
- High engagement and motivation in your workforce
- Reduced costs due to reduced turnover
- A well-equipped, effective HR team
- Resources being brought in, in pace with company needs
Module 1: Build the foundation of a Human Capital Growth Plan
- Aligning HR strategy to business strategy.
- Designing HR team to reflect strategy and prepare for managing high growth.
- Collecting resourcing information from hiring managers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- HR strategy will now reflect and align with business needs, guiding all other actions accordingly.
- Team will be prepared to meet resourcing needs.
- Full scope of hiring needs identified and confirmed.
|1.1||Identify pain points.||
|1.2||Meet with executives to identify business strategy and long term resourcing needs.||
|1.3||Assess current state of HR functions.||
|1.4||Re-design HR team.||
|1.5||Capture department/division resourcing needs.||
Module 2: Design and implement a resourcing plan
- Identifying talent through both internal and external sourcing.
- Developing a recruiting/hiring strategy.
- Addressing cultural alignment.
- Setting targets/metrics to assess success.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Optimal sourcing is identified and planned.
- Recruiting strategy is put in place.
- Cultural issues are raised before they happen, allowing team to ensure they don’t arise.
- Goals measuring success are documented.
|2.1||Fill key roles with internal candidates, if possible.||
|2.2||Fill roles with other internal talent, if possible.||
|2.3||Select the best sourcing methods for available positions.||
|2.4||Develop recruiting strategy.||
|2.5||Develop onboarding plan.||
|2.6||Set human capital growth goals and metrics.||