Implement a Human Capital Growth Plan
Drive a well-managed resource planning process and help your company grow.
Please note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Poor or non-existent HR growth strategy causes:
- Poor or inappropriate hiring choices
- Misalignment to business strategy
- The need for more hiring due to increased turnover, as well as wasted costs
- Extra stress on HR team members
- Failure to achieve targets and slowed growth
Well planned and organized HR strategy during high growth allows for:
- Bringing the right people into the organization
- High engagement and motivation in your workforce
- Reduced costs due to reduced turnover
- A well-equipped, effective HR team
- Resources being brought in, in pace with company needs
- Aligning HR strategy to business strategy.
- Designing HR team to reflect strategy and prepare for managing high growth.
- Collecting resourcing information from hiring managers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- HR strategy will now reflect and align with business needs, guiding all other actions accordingly.
- Team will be prepared to meet resourcing needs.
- Full scope of hiring needs identified and confirmed.
||Identify pain points.
||Meet with executives to identify business strategy and long term resourcing needs.
- New/adjusted HR strategy is developed.
||Assess current state of HR functions.
||Re-design HR team.
- Re-design for HR team is created.
||Capture department/division resourcing needs.
- Resource planning tool is filled out with resourcing needs.
- Identifying talent through both internal and external sourcing.
- Developing a recruiting/hiring strategy.
- Addressing cultural alignment.
- Setting targets/metrics to assess success.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Optimal sourcing is identified and planned.
- Recruiting strategy is put in place.
- Cultural issues are raised before they happen, allowing team to ensure they don’t arise.
- Goals measuring success are documented.
||Fill key roles with internal candidates, if possible.
- Internal sourcing is addressed.
||Fill roles with other internal talent, if possible.
||Select the best sourcing methods for available positions.
- Plan for external sourcing is created.
||Develop recruiting strategy.
- Recruiting strategy is developed.
||Develop onboarding plan.
- Onboarding plan is developed.
||Set human capital growth goals and metrics.
- Metrics and goals are identified and documented.