Train Managers on Competency-Based Selection and Interviewing Skills
Improve assessment to hire better candidates.
Inconsistent and unstructured interviews:
- Add unnecessary stress and costs associated with bad hires as they do not effectively screening for the right candidates for the job.
- Hinder the ability to measure candidates against consistent criteria in order to evaluate everyone equally.
Train managers to use competency-based interviewing to:
- Create structured interviews where every candidate is asked the same questions, enabling accurate candidate comparison.
- Allow managers to link questions to the attributes potential new hires will need to excel in the role and predict of future performance.
Module 1: Train Managers on Competency-Based Selection and Interviewing Skills
- Hold training sessions for managers on competency-based selection and interviewing skills.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Customized McLean & Company’s Manager Training Deck to facilitate manager training sessions.
|1.1||Make the case to managers.||
|1.2||Outline the competency-based behavioral interview method.||
|1.3||Train managers to conduct competency-based behavioral interviews through practice.||