High-Impact Leadership: Train Managers to Inspire Staff to Optimal Performance
Move beyond motivation to inspiration by personalizing vision, mission, and values.
Without high-impact leadership inspiration training:
- Organizations rely on rewards and incentives to motivate staff, which are not long-term solutions.
- Many leaders don't know where to begin when it comes to inspiring their staff, or how to transition beyond motivation to inspiration.
High-impact leadership Inspiration training can benefit the organization by increasing:
- Employee engagement
- Performance and productivity
- Ability to attract top talent
- Managerial reputation
Module 1: Train Managers to Inspire Staff to Optimal Performance
- Understand the importance of inspiration and the value of becoming effective at inspiring your staff.
- Learn how to use organizational vision, mission, and values to inspire staff.
- Learn how to identify and support your staff’s personal vision, mission, and values to further motivate them.
- Use exercises to increase your confidence with inspiration methods and behaviors.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Learn how to inspire staff in concrete ways using McLean & Company’s inspiration framework.
- Create a win-win situation by:
- Connecting employees with the organizational vision, mission, and values.
- Incorporating employees’ personal goals and values into the work they do.
- Garner buy-in and agreement.
- Coach and mentor to high performance.
|1.1||Connect with the organization’s vision, mission, and values||
|1.2||Review your 360 inspiration feedback||
|1.3||Personalize the vision, mission, and values for your staff||