Train Managers to Influence Organizational Stakeholders
Today’s business environment is flatter and more agile than ever before. True power no longer resides in position, but in the ability to influence others.
When leaders do not influence effectively it can result in:
- Challenges negotiating for resources.
- An inability to motivate for high performance.
- Trouble gaining traction for initiatives, projects, and change.
- Lack of buy-in and agreement.
- An inability to coach and mentor to high performance.
- Trouble creating a team vision.
When managers have the skills to effectively influence organizational stakeholders, both the organization and teams benefit from:
- Increasing timely goal attainment.
- Increasing the rate of project acceptance and implementation.
- Reducing project stalls and abandonment.
- Reducing interpersonal and team conflict.
- Helping build stronger work relationships, leading to higher employee engagement and lower turnover.
Module 1: Influence Organizational Stakeholders
- Train managers on their ability to influence others to achieve organizational goals.
- Have managers practice influence tactics.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve influence-building skills with managers.
|1.1||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.||
|1.2||Facilitate influence training.||