Equip Managers to Improve Team Effectiveness
Help teams climb out of ruts and reach full potential.
Teams often struggle with:
- Poor communication and collaboration with their members.
- Greater challenges to decision making as organizations continue to flatten.
- Inability to resolve conflicts without objective perspective.
Effective teams have:
- Improved quality of work with faster innovation and reduced errors.
- Increased employee engagement through shared goals.
- Improved employee experience and social connections.
Module 1: Equip Managers to Improve Team Effectiveness
- Assess team effectiveness and diagnose areas for improvement to support team effectiveness improvement plans.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Use McLean & Company’s IDEA model of team effectiveness to help teams improve.
|1.1||Assess teams and identify priority areas for improvement.||
|1.2||Communicate results and begin planning for continuous improvement.||