Engagement 3.0: Transitioning to Leader-Driven Engagement
Move from reactive engagement initiatives to integrated leadership using McLean & Company’s five Engagement 3.0 insights.
A disengaged workforce, including satisfied but not engaged employees, results in:
- Low productivity and effort from employees
- Higher likelihood for turnover
Transitioning to a new engagement paradigm leads to:
- 3.4 times higher employee productivity
- Business-aligned engagement through leadership empowerment
Module 1: Transition to Leader-Driven Engagement
- Understand the new employee engagement paradigm: leader-driven engagement.
Key Benefits Achieved
- 3 times higher performance commitment.
- Increased internal company recommendations.
- Business-aligned engagement through leadership empowerment.
|1.1||Prepare an engagement transition plan.||