Drive Business Success with HR Analytics
Reap the rewards of HR metrics through a combination of HR analytics and persuasive storytelling.
The lack of strategic analytics can result in a variety of missed opportunities that include:
- Not getting buy-in for important HR projects as you are unable to prove their value.
- Missing out on the chance to improve strategically, as you do not have a baseline from which to improve.
- Not moving ahead of competitive organizations, as other HR departments begin to transition to strategic metrics and analytics.
- Delaying the project defers your ability to start identifying and making necessary improvements based on data.
HR analytics allow you to:
- Anticipate and avoid workforce crises.
- Make recommendations based on data rather than gut instinct.
- Make the transition to strategic business partner.
- Communicate using the language of the business.
- Clearly communicate the value of HR.
- Provide a solid foundation for all decision making in HR from recruitment to retention, to learning and development.
- Improve the credibility of HR with the rest of the business.
Module 1: Establish and Communicate HR Goals and Objectives
- Develop an overarching understanding of the importance and relevance of HR analytics.
- Understand the challenges that often face HR analytics.
- Identify key communication touch points with the executive team.
- Identify key organizational objectives and design aligned HR goals.
- Select targeted groups of metrics for each goal.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Scheduled communication touch points with the executive team.
- Executive team buy-in.
- Defined and aligned strategic HR goals.
- Selected strategic metrics.
|1.1||Identify HR analytical challenges||
|1.2||Select key communication touch points||
|1.3||Identify key business challenges||
|1.4||Design specific, aligned HR goals||
|1.5||Identify metric groups for each HR goal||
Module 2: Develop Procedures to Effectively Analyze and Display Data-Driven Insights
- Discuss common tracking and display methods.
- Discuss common dashboard characteristics and best practices.
- Develop analysis capabilities to draw insights.
- Create and customize communication material.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Identified the method of dashboard production that is organizationally appropriate.
- Understand common analysis techniques.
- Created a compelling story using business acumen.
|2.1||Define dashboard requirements||
|2.2||Practice developing insights from data analysis||
|2.3||Identify which goal to focus on to produce the highest value with the lowest effort||
|2.4||Create a compelling story outlining data-driven insights with business acumen||