Develop an Engagement Program Strategy
Employee engagement is more than a survey. To have a measurable impact on your organization, be planful and develop an engagement program strategy.
Engagement program satisfaction is low due to:
- Static engagement rates and ineffective efforts to improve engagement.
- Poor communication, leading to diminished employee buy-in and trust.
- Lack of a planful strategy to address employee engagement.
Engagement positively impacts organizational outcomes by improving:
- Organizational performance.
- Employee commitment and focus.
- Innovative behaviors.
Module 1: Develop an Engagement Program Strategy
- Review your organization’s engagement history and readiness.
- Identify stakeholders and draft results-sharing and action-planning activities.
- Prepare to support stakeholders with the resources needed to execute their roles.
- Articulate key messages using a communication plan.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Organization’s engagement strategy readiness assessed.
- Engagement strategy’s purpose, goals, and metrics determined.
- Stakeholders identified.
- Action planning activities outlined.
- Communication plan developed.
|1.1||Review and identify the implications of history of engagement measures and initiatives.||
|1.2||Articulate the purpose of engagement.||
|1.3||Select goals and metrics for the engagement program.||
|1.4||Select which engagement measures are most appropriate for your organization.||
|1.5||Outline and assign stakeholder roles and accountabilities.||
|1.6||Develop an action plan.||
|1.7||Develop a communication plan.||