Systematically Develop Your HR Department
Create a simplified process that addresses both department-wide and individual employee development needs.
A lack of HR development causes:
- Less understanding and execution of organizational needs.
- Low effectiveness delivering on objectives and low satisfaction from the business.
Improved HR capabilities result in:
- HR departments that are more effective and proactively address changes.
- High-performing HR initiatives and HR professionals that deliver exceptional value for the organization.
Module 1: Systematically Develop Your HR Department
- Create a development plan.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Bridge the gap between business needs and HR competencies.
|1.1||Select and define strategic HR competencies.||
|1.2||Define role-specific technical competencies.||
|1.3||Determine assessment methods.||
|1.4||Develop an action and communication plan.||