Build a Collaborative Sourcing Process
Create an effective staffing supply chain that gives you ready access to talent.
An immature sourcing function can lead to:
- Increased time to fill.
- Increased cost per hire.
- Lower quality of hire.
- Conflicts between talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers.
A mature sourcing function can lead to:
- Identifying quality candidates ahead of demand.
- Improved candidate experience.
- Improved time to fill, cost per hire, and quality of hire.
Module 1: Make the Case and Identify Sourcing Pain Points
- To understand the case for improving sourcing processes.
- Scope the project to your needs.
- Assess the current state of sourcing.
- Review a forecast of talent needs, and identify the demand for sourcing.
Key Benefits Achieved
- An understanding of sourcing pain points which need to be addressed.
- Clarity about upcoming talent needs and demand for sourcing.
- A baseline to measure the impact of the project.
|1.1||Make the case for building an effective sourcing supply chain.||
|1.2||Identify sourcing metrics.||
|1.3||Lead a discussion about sourcing with contributing stakeholders.||
|1.4||Document a prioritized list of sourcing pain points.||
|1.5||Map out the organization’s current hiring process.||
|1.6||Forecast talent needs and demand for sourcing using the strategic workforce plan.||
|1.7||Review the employer brand and identify how key messages should figure in sourcing.||
Module 2: Develop an Action Plan to Improve Sourcing Effectiveness
- Map out target hiring and sourcing processes.
- Develop a strategy to increase collaboration with hiring managers during the sourcing process.
- Get ready to train talent acquisition specialists to improve sourcing effectiveness.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Optimized sourcing process.
- Trained talent acquisition specialists.
- Increased collaboration with hiring managers.
|2.1||Map out the current sourcing process.||
|2.2||Determine how to include hiring managers in identifying talent pools.||
|2.3||Identify a pool of approved sources.||
|2.4||Document the sourcing process target state.||
|2.5||Tailor the Search Kick-Off Checklist for your organization.||
|2.6||Customize the training slides as appropriate.||
|2.7||Develop a plan to train your talent acquisition specialists.||